Argan Anti-Hair Loss 50ml
Moisture rich formula enriched with the aromatic essential oil of thyme with synergetic action of jojoba oil cleans and moisturizes to renew silky suppleness; it slows hair loss, Stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp, and carry nutrients to the hair follicles.
Oil was designed to treat hair loss, sluggish, sot and tired hair, and regenerates the scalp.
Oil is hair fortifying is very ideal for all hair types.
Organic Argan oil, sesame oil, corn oil, olive oil, aloe vera oil, prickly pear oil, peppermint essential oil, thymus essential oil, vitamin E
- Argan oil has a regenerative and Restorative action on the skin. It is rich in vitamin E and recognized for its nourishing and repairing properties.
- Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant and natural destructive of free radicals, effective against premature aging.
It also preserves softness and suppleness of the skin.
- Sesame oil Inflammation and irritation on the scalp and around the hair roots can cause hair to fall out or thin in patches. Fatty acids help to soothe and heal the scalp and roots. Sesame oil may improve small, bald patches, or areas of thinning hair.
- Corn oil locks moisture in the hair preventing dryness and dry ends. The presence of Vitamin K in corn oil helps prevent hair loss. Vitamin E helps improve blood circulation and fight free radicals. Corn oil also nourishes the scalp fostering a healthier environment for hair growth.
- Olive oil contains oleic acid that inhibits 5-alpha reductase, an enzyme that converts testosterone into DHT, the high levels of which can cause hair loss. The regular use of olive oil helps block the production of DHT and thereby helps reduce hair fall.
- Aloe vera oil has the incredible ability to increase blood circulation to an area. When your scalp has been cleansed and your hair has been conditioned with aloe vera, you might see that hair breakage and loss slows down. There are plenty of people who claim that aloe vera actually causes hair to grow much faster.
- Prickly pear oil also can be used for hair growth. Prickly pear oil also makes a great hair conditioner due to its high concentration of Vitamin E, which is one-and-a-half times as much as the very popular argan oil.
- Peppermint essential oil can help promote hair growth during the anagen (or growing) phase. One study found that peppermint oil, when used on mice, increased the number of follicles, follicle depth, and overall hair growth.
- Thyme can help promote hair growth by both stimulating the scalp and actively preventing hair loss. Like cedarwood oil, thyme oil was also found to be helpful in treating alopecia areata
How to use:
Put the oil in the palm of your hand and kindly massage your hair and scalp let sit for about 1or 2 Hours then wash your hair with regular shampoo.
Made in Morocco by Malak Bio